Saturday, January 23, 2010

Update on Me

Wow.. Really it has been since my soul searching trip in June that i have posted? Ok, too much has happened to update on all of it! So here it is in Readers Digest version. While in Az, I got on my knees and made my decision. Asking God what I should do and then making my choice and having God walk through it with me by my side. Wow, Can we say a sense of peace immediately followed. Not to say I wasn't hurting anymore, or that I was healed, Hell no. More like ready to move forward with my life. I was ok to be single, I deserved better and if that meant I did everything for myself than so be it! ;) So in July I filed for divorce. Can we say ick to the process. It would have taken longer if igorant parties hadn't been involved, but oh well, By 12/11/09 I was a divorcee! (not something I wish upon anyone, and not something I am proud of by any means) But when you have been so deeply hurt and you have emotional wounds that may never heal, then divorce was the best thing that could have happened.
So then there were a few guys I dated here and there, One was engaged..LOSER... What is with men.. So yes that was my first experience with dating again, Way to go Brooke, blah.. Then I had a few total losers, some that turned out to be great friends. And some that just won't go away.
Christmas was hard but I had great people around me to keep me positive. Like the new beau.. Oh yeah there is a man in my life, but he is on the next post, Yes he gets a whole post to himself!
2010 is my year. 2o09 was the worst year of my life, but it led me to an amazing man, making it the best year! Plus I have grown closer to my sister and brothers and my PIC Aimee, Love that girl!!
xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are back! I have missed your posts!