Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Growing up too young

Why is it when teenagers decide they want to be adults, they jump in and get pregnant. What a joke. We took this troubled girl and we loved her and we tried to help her and nothing worked. She is now pregnant and getting married to a 23 year old MAN.. The whole thing in my mind is sick. It is her parents way of not taking responsibility for her. That is why she ended up here in the first place. Then we find out information and I decided after all we have been through to share this information with this man and I get yelled at by my father in law and told to apoloize. Maybe the bigger thing to do is apologize, but when I believe the information, there is no reason to apologize. Especially with all we have been through and the things that have damaged my family. It is sad that people have to take sides with a liar.

1 comment:

Heath'e' said...

I'm so sorry you've had to deal with all this crap! I hope it will get better. LOVE YA