Sunday, September 7, 2008

As Requested!


Ok here are some updated pics of Addy.. She is so sweet. She sleeps about 3 hours.. Yes that is all the sleep I get.. I am a little sleep deprived but I still LOVE having her here. The kids still love her and want to hold her and get in her face. Daddy loves her as well.. He gets up with her sometimes in the morning and lets me sleep a little. Not much but some!!


Here she is asleep.. more like passed out on Grammy's lap..
2 sets of 3 Generations... Kyla, Mommy, Addy and Grammy
Here she is asleep in Grammy's arms..
So there.. my 3rd child does get some pics taken. I had some done professionally at target and when I get those I will try and post them.. they are to die for!! Way Way cute!!!

4 comments:

The Hauser's said...

Ohhh it's so nice to see that you do what your told :o)

Brooke.. she is so adorable I need to keep her!

I will be in SLC this weekend.. maybe we can get together!

Mwah! I love that baby!!

Jamie said...

Adorable!! I'm so glad you posted pics with your mom too! She looks great!

Hay said...

She is beautiful! I miss you girl! Keep in touch.

Haley

The Hauser's said...

Hows my baby girl doing?