Sunday, April 26, 2009

A week

It's been a week. My heart is no better but I can control things a little better. I am trying mostly to keep myself in my home and not across the street strangling someone. When is it ok to be a little immature? I am sleeping ok.. but this is what my bed looks like before I get in it...
Yes there are 2 children and about 15 stuffed animals. So that is how I have been sleeping. I have had one night alone and that is only because I didn't put them to bed.. It just seems to be easier for them to be in my bed and easier for me to put them there and not be alone.
I saw her today and my heart ached and I will be honest I yelled and asked if she was proud of her self.. but then I got all shakey and weak and had to come inside. Now I am having a glass of wine to calm me. This royally sucks.
But on better notes,.. Addy got up on her hands and knees yesterday for the first time. She is so chubby that she is almost 9 months old and not crawling. Love it. Well time is here again to try and get the kids in their beds, we will see if it happens or not.

2 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

I've got a bottle to share with you whenever you want!

Erika + Sean said...

Oh, Brooke...my heart aches reading about all of this. I just can't imagine. You are such a strong woman, and mother - you should be proud of yourself.