Sunday, August 1, 2010

So fast

Well, it is true. When you keep busy the time goes by so quickly. It is amazing. I picked up my kiddos tonight and even though they are a bit off of their normalcy's, they are home. I love them so much. Addy was beat, so Devan made hotdogs, they all showered and we put Addy to bed. Then Devan left and Jaden, Kyla and I watched Home Alone 2. Although it is a cheesy show, they loved it as much as I did when it came out. They laughed and wished they could think of the things that 'Kevin' thought of. It is so great to hear them laugh again and for them to be at home. I can't thank all of mt friends and family that got me through the month. As well as God who kept me strong when I didn't want to be and thought I couldn't be! Now on to the next trial.........

No comments: