Monday, August 4, 2008

Pregnancy

Wow... so I guess I had it way to easy with my other kids in pregnancy. I made it to my due date or at least 5 days before and now I can barely make it 2 weeks.. and even now I am miserable. My feet hurt, my bones hurt, my hands and feet are swollen. My pubic bone hurts and hips.. Ok Enough complaining. I know that supposedly it is easier to carry around a baby now then it will be after I have her.. but I think I am ready. Or at least as ready as I can be. And what better blessing is it to see your kids sooo happy about a new baby in the house.

I am so ready to be able to move that I can deal with the sleepless nights and the crying baby, just to be able to bend over and paint my toenails!! haha! Well 2 more days.. Please keep us in your prayers. We will let you all know when we know!!!

No comments: