Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Blessed with great friends

I just want to quikly say that God has truly blessed me with some amazing friends and people in my life. After having a baby I have had meals brought to me without hesitation. Can I tell you how nice it is not to have to worry about dinner.. especially with having been sick and so tired. I feel I can not catch up on sleep therefore the cold is lasting longer than wanted.. (as if any cold is ever wanted) But not only the dinners.. the phone calls and the gifts and emails. I thank God everyday for putting me around GREAT and I mean GREAT people. So an informal thank you to all those whom I love and love me back for being so amazing so loving and so thoughtful. I do hope that someday I will be able to repay you all for your kindness!!!

2 comments:

My Daily Circus said...

Miss you so much at work girl! You are doing great as a new mom for 3! Hang in there - and please-let me know how I can help! Lov you! Tam

The Hauser's said...

Hey babes!
Just thinking about you today.. and hoping things are going ok!
Miss ya!