Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Teeth, Animals and Moms!






Well Jaden had his first cavity filled the other day and he was soo nervous. He cried because he didn't know what to expect. And I wasn't sure how he would think that it felt. He hated having his mouth numb. He was soo afraid he would slobber.. It was soo stinkin cute. I just could not stand it. I tried so hard to be supportive and not chuckle, and I managed but barely. Afterwards the dentist said he really did a great job and listened really well to all that he was supposed to do.








Here is a picture of him ... so cute














Then last wed. We went to the zoo for Jaden's field trip. One of the buses was late and it took almsot an hour off their time at the zoo. Kind of a bummer. But I took Kyla and Addy and we had a great time. Kyla loves giraffes.. It is so funny.. I never liked them but she LOVES them..



And then finally.. Moms Day. Even though it was a tough day for me not having Chris around. And itbeing the day after our anniversary. I did ok. It was so great to be with my sister all weekend and just be. She is totally spoiling me and I love her for it.. (well I love her either way, but she is being so amazing through all my problems.) My kids were great on Mothers day I got great little home made gifts.. which are by far my favorite thing to get. I totally love being a mom. There is no greater blessing in the world.

3 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

I love your son's pouty face in the dentist chair, so funny! Good to hear you had a good Mommy's day, you've got great kids!

Anonymous said...

Your son did great! I still make them gas me when I go just to get my teeth cleaned cuz I am a total baby! Maybe next time I can take your son w/ me so he can help me through it. : )

Erika + Sean said...

I'm proud of the little guy - I HATE going to the dentist (and I wish I was still allowed to cry about it).

Glad to hear that you had a good Mother's Day! You deserve it.